Friday, April 01, 2005

EDISI 55 : 1 APRIL 2005 (ENGLISH VERSION)


CAR

Jo and Sam excited and locked the car in a hurry, forgetting to
Remove the key which was in the ignition. Realizing the mistake, Jo
asked,'Why don't we get a coat hanger to open it.'
'No, that won't work' answered Sam. 'People will think we're trying to
break in.'
Then Jo suggested, 'What if we use a pocket knife to cut around the
rubber, then stick a finger in and pull up the lock?'
'No,' said Sam. 'People will think we're too dumb not to use a coat
hanger.'
Then Jo shouted, 'we'd better think of something fast. It's
starting to rain and the sunroof is open!'

6 WEEKS..6 MONTH..6 YEARS

See how communication changes over time between acouple.


6 weeks : I love U, I love U, I love U.
6 months : Of course I love U.
6 years : GOD, if I didn't love U, then why the helldid I propose?


Back from Work:
6 weeks : Honey, I'm home.
6 months : BACK!!
6 years : What did your mom cook for us today??


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Gifts:
6 weeks : Honey, I really hope you liked the ring.
6 months : I bought you a painting; it would fit the motif in the living room.
6 years : Here's the money. Buy yourself something.


Phone Ringing:
6 weeks : Baby, somebody wants you on the phone.
6 months : Here, for you.
6 years : PHONE RINGING.


Cooking:
6 weeks : I never knew food could taste so good!
6 months : What are we having for dinner tonight?
6 years : AGAIN!!!!


Apology:

6 weeks : Honey muffin, don't you worry, Ill neverhold this against you.
6 months : Watch out! Don't do it again.
6 years : What's not to understand about what I justsaid??


New Dress:

6 weeks : Oh my God, you look like an angel in thatdress.
6 months : You bought a new dress again???
6 years : How much did THAT cost me?


Planning for Vacations:

6 weeks : How do 2 weeks in Vienna or anywhere you please sound??
6 months : What's so bad about going to Istanbul on a charter plane?
6 years : Travel? What's so bad about stayinghome???


TV:
6 weeks : Baby, what would you like us to watch tonight?
6 months : I like this movie.
6 years : I'm going to watch ESPN, if you're not in the mood, go to bed, I can stay up by myself.


Not My Brother !

A pregnant woman gets into a car accident and falls into a deep coma.
Asleep for nearly six months, she wakes up and sees that she is no
longer pregnant.
Frantically, she asks the doctor about her baby.
The doctor replies, "Ma'am, you had twins! A boy and a girl.
The babies are fine. Your brother came in and named them."
The woman thinks to herself, "Oh no, not my brother -- he's an idiot!"
Expecting the worst, she asks the doctor, "Well, what's the girl's
name?"
"Denise," the doctor says.
The new mother thinks, "Wow, that's not a bad name! Guess I was wrong
about my brother. I like Denise!" Then she asks the doctor,
"What's the boy's name?"
The doctor replies, DeNephew.